Bali Watersports and Uluwatu Tour is an exciting tour package to visit Nusa Dua for watersports activities here you can choose any kind of watersports. Then we continue to GWK Culture Park and have your lunch in one of the restaurant here, after lunch we go to Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset and Indian Ocean. This tour package is combined with the spectacular Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and enjoys the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with four different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Watersports and Uluwatu Tour :
1. Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua offer comprehensive range of marine activities with great challenges, exciting and designed full of fun in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua. It is offers variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring you to unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities in the beach or in the ocean.
2. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park showcases the art and culture of the Island of the Gods amid dramatic natural backdrops and breathtaking panoramic vistas. Located fiften minutes from the international airport and GWK is one of the island’s premier venues for artistic performances, exhibitions, and conferences as well as for sightseeing and relaxation.
3. Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of 6 biggest temple in Bali owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing where the location is right on the narrow peninsula with deep seawater under it.
4. Kecak Dance, Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features.
5. Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran, Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean.
09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
10.00 – Watersports activities at Nusa Dua
13.00 – Lunch at local restaurant
14.00 – Visit GWK Culture Park
15.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
17.45 – Watching Kecak Dance
19.30 – Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
21.00 – Back to hotel
• Adult : IDR 1,100,000
• Children : IDR 900,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 12 hours
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Watersport Packages : Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat
• All Water Sports Equipment
• Locker and Shower Facilities during watersport activities
• All Entrance Ticket, Kecak Dance Ticket
• Set Menu Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.