Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour is a unique tour packages, this dowhhill cycling from kintamani to Ubud will give you a memorable experience during your holiday in Bali. The downhill cycling will be around 2,5 hours combine with tour to Ubud to see Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace, Ubud Market and Goa Lawah Temple. You will enjoy the exciting cycling adventure it’s continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during your vacation in this island. The full air-conditioning car transfer, delicious buffet lunch and professional english speaking driver are all features to keep your convenience trips.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Cycling and Ubud Tour :
1. Bali Cycling on your holiday in Bali is not complete yet, there are three choices for you such as village cycling, rice paddy cycling and mountain cycling. Each tour to explore our country side and daily life, meet local and communicate each other will keep a new memory in your mind for ever. We would like to give a interesting experience , education , exercise & fun.
2. Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit.
3. Ubud Market, There are many souvenirs can be brought home available in this market with multifarious of style, colors, and type. This market is specially selling the handicraft for souvenir with many selections that are offering to the visitors. It is located in the center of Ubud Bali apposite to Ubud Palace.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small forest located in the center of Ubud, these monkey are relative tame with a strong supervision from the local community to supervise it animals during the opening hour to secure the visitor when entering this area. The group of monkeys with cute face will amuse you when visiting this place.
5. Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave) which is located in west side of Bedulu countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River , where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow.
08.15 – Pick up at the hotel
10.00 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.15 – Start for downhill cycling
12.00 – Cycling finish and join the lunch
13.30 – Visit Ubud Palace
14.00 – Visit Ubud Market
15.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
16.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple
17.00 – Back to hotel
• Adult : IDR 650,000
• Children : IDR 500,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 10 hours include :
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 2 Hours Downhill Cycling
• Professional Cycling Guide
• All Safety Equipment
• All Entrance Ticket
• Buffet Lunch
• Cycling Insurance
• 21% Government Tax and Service
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.