Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour is one of the combination tours in Bali between activity in Bali Bird Park and to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. The tour is very exciting to explore Ubud village with it social activities and culture from the local community. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and the delicious Indonesian lunch is included and served at local restaurant. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Bird Park and Ubud Tour :
1. Find yourself at the Bali Bird Park to witness the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus fantastic birds from Africa & South America. Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species, Bali Bird Park accommodates an amazing display of flora.
2. Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to international market.
3. Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit.
4. Monkey Forest Ubud is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Based on the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. There is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees.
5. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. Mas Village popularity as an art village is famous in the national and world level which is not forgetting from the highness name.
08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Visit Bali Bird Park
12.30 – Visit Celuk Village
13.00 – Lunch at local restaurant
14.30 – Visit Ubud Palace
15.30 – Visit Monkey Forest Ubud
16.30 – Visit Mas Village
17.30 – Back to your hotel
• Adult : IDR 750,000
• Children : IDR 600,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 10 hours include:
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Bali Bird Park Entrance Ticket
• All Entrance Ticket
• Indonesian Lunch
• 21% Government Tax and Service
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.