Bali Horse Riding and Jatiluwih Tour is an exciting tour package to visit Bali Island Horse, here you will riding a horse for two hours. Then we go to Tanah Lot Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Ulun Danu Temple and Fruit Market Candikuning. The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with a different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Horse Riding and Jatiluwih Tour :
1. Bali Island Horse, Our Stables are located on the coast at the Seaside village of Yeh Gangga, just west of most photographed and one of Bali’s most sacred places, Tanah Lot. The scenery is beautiful in this peaceful village, where rice farming, fishing and sea salt harvesting are the main activities.
2. Jatiluwih is a name of country side located in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. It owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development.
3. Ulun Danu Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands at a level of 1239m, is one of the most picturesque and most photographed temples in Bali. Ulun Danu is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur, It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands.
4. Candikuning Fruit Market, the market sell variety of fruit such as durian on season, manggo, banana, salak (sanke fruit), papaya, green apple, avocado, strawberry, sweet corn, peanut, coffee powder, and many kind of herbs. For flower and plant they sell orchids, carrot, rose, orange and etc. The market also sell many kind of handicrafts product, painting and textile.
5. Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide.
07.30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – 2 Hours Horse Riding
12.00 – Lunch
14.00 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
15.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple
16.00 – Visit Fruit Market
17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
18.30 – Back to your hotel
• Adult : IDR 1,100,000
• Children : IDR 900,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 10 hours include:
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 2 Hours Horse Riding at Saba Bai Beach
• Professional Horse Riding Guide
• All Safety Equipment
• All Entrance Ticket
• Indonesian Lunch
• Horse Riding Insurance
• 21% Government Tax and Service
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen