Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour is an exciting tour package to visit Bali Safari and Marine Park, considered all the wild animals and plants to be their friends. Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset and Indian Ocean. This tour package is combined with the spectacular Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and enjoys the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with four different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Safari Park and Uluwatu Tour :
1. Bali Safari and Marine Park features the following exhibits featuring Sumatran elephant, Sumatran tiger, white tiger, leopard, komodo dragon and cheetah are just some of the fascinating creatures that can be seen at the Bali Safari and Marine Park. Fulfilling its mission of conservation, education and recreation.
2. Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of 6 biggest temple in Bali owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing where the location is right on the narrow peninsula with deep seawater under it.
3. Kecak Dance, Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features.
4. Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran, Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean.
10.00 – Pick up at the hotel
11.30 – Visit Bali Safari and Marine Park
17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
17.50 – Watching Kecak Dance
19.30 – Seafood dinner in Jimbaran
21.00 – Back to hotel
• Adult : IDR 1,400,000
• Children : IDR 1.200,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 10 hours
Price Include :
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Jungle Hopper Packages at Bali Safari and Marine Park
• All Entrance Ticket
• Kecak and Fire Dance Ticket
• Lunch at Uma Restaurant inside the Park
• Set Menu Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran
• Sarong to Entering the Temple
• 21% Government Tax and Service
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.