Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is a tour packages to visit places of interest in Ubud Bali and combined with Elephant Ride, the most popular adventures in Bali. It is an exciting tour package to see tourist destination in Ubud Bali like Monkey Forest, Ubud Art Market and Museum. On your tour journey you will enjoy the fantastic experience of 30 minutes ride on Sumatra’s Elephant in the elephant camp. Your tour will completely enjoyable and comfortable with our professional tour guide that is always outstanding offer our best service along with our private full air-conditioning car transfer. The lunch menu is served at local restaurant on the way of your tour where you can enjoy the delicious Indonesian cuisine.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour :
1. Bali Elephant Camp is located between the rice paddies, jungle and Ayung river (where the white water rafting take place). All elephants are from Sumatra. We are from tourism side would like to try our best to conserve this magnificent species by creating an adventure. After enjoying the drive through unspoiled village you will welcome by friendly staff.
2. Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit.
3. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small forest located in the center of Ubud, these monkey are relative tame with a strong supervision from the local community to supervise it animals during the opening hour to secure the visitor when entering this area. The group of monkeys with cute face will amuse you when visiting this place.
4. Goa Gajah Temple the entire place is soothing, surrounded by the beautiful terrace rice fields and Petanu river valley panorama. As one of the enchanting historical sites, Goa Gajah attracts more visitor both local and international coming for sightseeing, worship, or contemplate. This temple is located in west side of Bedulu countryside Blah Batuh.
5. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
09.00 – Pick up at the hotel
10.30 – 30 Minutes Elephant Ride
12.00 – Lunch
13.30 – Visit Ubud Palace
14.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
15.30 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple
16.30 – Visit Mas Village
17.30 – Back to hotel
• Adult : IDR 1,100,000
• Children : IDR 900,000
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Duration Approx 10 hours include :
• Private Full Air-Conditioning Car
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• 30 Minutes Elephant Ride at Bali Elephant Camp
• Professional Mahouts (Elephant Handlers)
• All Safety Equipment
• All Entrance Ticket
• Buffet Lunch
• Elephant Ride Insurance
• 21% Government Tax and Service
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.