DAY 01 : ARRIVAL BALI (L,D)
Our Driver will pick you up at bali airport and drive you to the hotel, after check in we start our tour to see Garuda Wisnu Culture Park at Jimbaran and take your buffet lunch in one of the restaurant in GWK. After Lunch we continue our tour to see Uluwatu Temple, a beautyfull cliff temple in the south of bali and see the Kecak and Fire Dance performance with the sunset view. Our last visit is Jimbaran for your fresh seafood dinner, then back to hotel.
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI TOUR (8-9 hours) (B, L)
After breakfast at hotel, our first tour destination is to see the Barong Dance at Batubulan then visit Mas village – the center of wood carving, Tegalalang – for beautifull rice terrace continue to Kintamani where we can admire the Mount Batur, an active volcano rising 5,000 feet above sea level, also the lake Batur on the side. Lunch at a restaurant. Return to Denpasar via Tirtha Empul Temple – the beautiful temple beside the president palace with stop at Celuk Village – the center of silver smiths and Tohpati Village to visit a Batik Gallery.
DAY 03 : BALI – DEPARTURE (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to the airport for flights to your country.
Tour Include :
– Private air-conditioned vehicle
– Itinerary as on Bali Tour Packages
– With English Speaking Guide
– Entrance fee in tourism object, Barong Dance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
– 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x seafood dinner at jimbaran
– Mineral water
Tour Price and Hotel :
– Ari Putri Hotel Sanur : USD 175
– Fourteen Roses Hotel Kuta : USD 185
– Artini Cottage Ubud : USD 165
– Price is per person for minimum of 2 participants
– Tour not include dinner except 1x dinner at jimbaran
– Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
– Tour is already include tax and services
Note : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner