Uluwatu Kecak Tour is an exciting tour package to visit Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset and Indian Ocean. This tour package is combined with the spectacular Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and enjoys the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
Places of interest will be visited during Uluwatu Kecak Tour :
1. Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing where the location is right on the narrow peninsula.
2. Kecak Dance, Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features.
3. Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran, Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean.
16:00 – Pick up at the hotel
17.00 – Uluwatu Temple
17.45 – Kecak Dance
19.30 – Seafood dinner at Jimbaran
21.00 – Back to hotel
22.00 – Arrive at hotel
Tour Price :
• IDR 500,000 (Maximum 6 Person in the car)
• IDR 900,000 (Maximum 12 Person in the car)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, dinner and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen