Denpasar City Tour is a tour package to visit Denpasar town with it unique and variety of local society life combines with the traditional Balinese culture activities. This tour is very interesting that you can see closely the real Balinese urban with their social life and traditional cultures. Places of interest that you will visit are badung traditional market, Jagatnata Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. Your tour will be enjoyable and accompanied by our professional tour guide with private full air-conditioning car transfer.
Places of interest will be visited during Denpasar City Tour :
1. Badung Traditional Market, where is the center activities of seller and buyer with the variety of daily life need. You can see closely the Balinese doing transaction among them and local material that support their life. This market is located in the center of Denpasar town and opened within 24 hours with several of selling activities.
2. Jagatnatha Temple, This temple is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornament decorates on each temple building from the entrance gate until the main temple building. Apposite to this temple, there is a big courtyard with beautiful tropical garden. There is high temple building in the center of temple area that is the main temple.
3. The object collections which are kept in Bali Museum can be classified become the prehistoric object collection like: the Grave Petrify (sarkopag), the object collection coming from history era like: stupika clay containing superstitious formula Ye Te, the bronze statues and ethnography object collection and religious ceremony equipments.
4. Bajra Sandhi Monument, In this monument you will see the beautiful monument building that is used to honor the struggle effort from the Balinese to keep maintain the strong culture. In front of the monument, there is a big courtyard and Bali Governor office. This monument is strategically located in east side of Denpasar town where the government official offices are located.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Badung Traditional Market
10.00 – Jagatnatha Temple
10.30 – Bali Museum
11.30 – Bajra Shandi Monument
12.30 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• IDR 500,000 (Maximum 6 Person in the car)
• IDR 900,000 (Maximum 12 Person in the car)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, dinner and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen