Bali Shopping Tour is a tour package to visit balinese traditional art shop. Our professional guide leads your tour and guides you to the right places of art shop and offers the wide information about all art shop including your questions. Our comfortable car with fully air-conditioning is featuring this tour to keep your tour more enjoyable while our save driver is always fully care of your safety and ensure your Bali Shopping Tour is memorable one.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Shopping Tour :
1. Tohpati Village famous for Bali’s Batik Wand Weaving Center, Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. On your first visit to a batik home industry, you will undoubtedly experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses.
2. Celuk is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to silver crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to international market.
3. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
4. Ubud Painting, Paintings of Ubud have experienced remarkable evolution. Traditionally another means of expressing religious and mythological ideas, paintings of Ubud have been subjected to a number of influences, including deep interaction with Western painters who came and lived in Bali.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09:00 – Tohpati Batik
10:15 – Celuk Silver
11:15 – Mas Wood Carving
12:15 – Ubud Painting
13:00 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• USD 40 (maximum 7 person)
• USD 80 (maximum 10 person)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, dinner and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.