1. Tamblingan Lake is a beautiful lake located in the plateau area and close to Bendugul or Beratan Lake. The lake own very beautiful panorama with the green hill surround it. It is situated in the plateau area with cool atmosphere, rain forest and fogs are daily covering the whole area start from 15.00pm.
2. Munduk Waterfall ilies on the altitude of about 800 meters above sea level is offering such a fresh mountain air and far out of pollution. Amongst a number of waterfalls in Bali, Munduk would offer you a chance to really enjoy its beauty as it is not being so commercial yet, no one would bother you with buying things as at most of the tourist sites on the island.
3. Banjar Hot Water is one of tourist places in north part of Bali with the original hot water from the mountain flows to the public bath place. There are 2 ponds with the warm water that make Hot Water Banjar as an ideal for having bath. The hot water source is from Mount Batukaru where the water is not many containing or felt the brimstone.
4. Buddha Temple or Buddhist Monastery is just the perfect place for you. Perched on a slope of a hill, Brahmavira Arama Buddhist Temple and Monastery rise majestically overlooking a sea with lush green hill as a background. Precisely, the Monastery is located in Tegehe hamlet, the village of Banjar, near Lovina, in Buleleng Regency.
5. Pacung Rice Terrace, If you come to Bali, you cannot miss out the beautiful Pacung rice terraces, Imagine sitting on your own balcony on the slope of Pacung valley, facing the natural beauty of terrace rice fields, a valley and mountains, a way to really gain a feeling of being escape from the pressures of everyday life and relax, explore and enjoy the cool.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
10.00 – Visit Tamblingan Lake
11.00 – Visit Munduk Waterfall
13.00 – Lunch at local restaurant
14.30 – Visit Banjar Hot Water
16.00 – Visit Buddha Temple
17.00 – Visit Pacung Rice Terrace
17.30 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• IDR 650,000 (Maximum 6 Person in the car)
• IDR 1,000,000 (Maximum 12 Person in the car)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, lunch and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen