Kintamani Tour is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake. This tour will visit places interest in Bali like Barong Dance, Celuk, Tegalalang, Kintamani, Tirta Empul Temple and Mas Village. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. This tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. It is a private tour with full air-conditioning car transfer and delicious lunch is served on the way of the trip to complete your tour enjoyable.
Places of interest will be visited during Kintamani Tour :
1. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously. Barong Dance is probably the most well known dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
2. Celuk is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the international market.
3. You will see the beautiful rice terrace at Tegalalang countryside, northern part of Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is extremely amazing due to it is built on the cliff bank with the beautiful valley. The rice field located on hillside is compiled regularly and devious that presents very beautiful panorama. There are spot point where we have a look and having picture.
4. Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mount and Lake Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake.
5. Tirta Empul Temple or Tampak Siring Temple is a holy spring water temple located in Tampak Siring Village, Gianyar regency and it is about 39 km eastwards from Denpasar town. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill. In the west side of this temple, there is an Indonesian President palace which has been found by the first president.
6. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Watching Barong Dance
10.15 – Visit Celuk Village
11.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
12.15 – Visit Kintamani and Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant
15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
16.00 – Visit Mas Village
17.00 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• USD 50 (maximum 7 person)
• USD 100 (maximum 12 person)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, lunch and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.