Places of interest will be visited during Kintamani Besakih Tour :
1. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously. Barong Dance is probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology.
2. Celuk is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to international market.
3. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
4. You will see the beautiful rice terrace at Tegalalang countryside, northern part of Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is extremely amazing due to it is built on the cliff bank with the beautiful valley. The rice field located on hillside is compiled regularly and devious that presents very beautiful panorama.
5. Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mount and Lake Batur. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake.
6. Besakih Temple known that since the 15th century, It was regarded as the central temple of Hinduism in Bali. This Temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali’s main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges. This complex expresses the essential belief of the Balinese known as Tri Hita Kirana.
08.30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Watching Barong Dance
10.45 – Visit Celuk Village
11.30 – Visit Mas Village
12.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
13.00 – Visit Kintamani and Lunch at local restaurant
15.00 – Visit Besakih Temple
16.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace
17.00 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• IDR 600,000 (Maximum 6 Person in the car)
• IDR 900,000 (Maximum 12 Person in the car)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, lunch and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.