Jatiluwih Tour are the exciting tour to visit places of interest like Batukaru Temple and beautiful rice terrace at Jatiluwih country side. The tour will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama and local society life. This tour also visits other tourist destinations in west part of Bali. The tour will be led by our professional tour guide who always assists you with our best service. Your trips will explore the Balinese rural with the natural nature surround it and our safety driver with full air-conditioning car transfer is ensure your tour will more enjoyable.
Places of interest will be visited during Jatiluwih Tour :
1. Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide.
2. Batukaru Temple is one of the six biggest Hindu temples in Bali located in the middle of rain forest and under the mount Batukaru. It is situated in the peaceful area with fertile tropical trees and beautiful sound of the bird surrounds it. There is a big fish pond located on the right side of the main temple and water douches are just beside of it.
3. Jatiluwih is a name of country side located in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. It owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development.
4. Ulun Danu Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands at a level of 1239m, is one of the most picturesque and most photographed temples in Bali. Ulun Danu is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
11.30 – Visit Batukaru Temple
12.30 – Lunch at local restaurant
13.30 – Visit Batukaru Plantation
14.00 – Visit Jatiluwih rice terrace
15.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple
16.30 – Visit Fruit Market
17.30 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• USD 50 (maximum 7 person)
• USD 100 (maximum 12 person)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, lunch and any other personal expenses\
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen