Besakih Tour is a tour package to visit Besakih, the biggest temple in Bali. On the way to Besakih, there are several places of interest will be visited like Kerta Gosa and Bukit Jambul. Besakih Temple is located in bevel side southwest of Agung Mount and it is consisted of many temples with each temple building owns the meaning and function as according to belief of Balinese Hindu. This tour is very exciting to visit the famous tourist destinations in Bali with our professional guide and private air-conditioning car transfer. The lunch will be served at local restaurant to compete your journey enjoyable.
Places of interest will be visited during Besakih Tour :
1. Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to international market.
2. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
3. Kertha Gosa is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture that is an open house as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. It’s very beautiful encircled by the fishpond with tropical plantations to add the artistic value that makes this place is good places to be visited.
4. Bukit Jambul is located at Pesaban traditional village, Rendang district. It is approximately about 51 kms from Denpasar. Bukit Jambul is renowned as an outstanding natural tourist destination due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance.
5. Besakih Temple known that since the 15th century, It was regarded as the central temple of Hinduism in Bali. This temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali’s main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges. This complex expresses the essential belief of the Balinese known as Tri Hita Kirana.
08.30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Visit Celuk
10.30 – Visit Mas Village
12.30 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
14.00 – Visit Besakih Temple
15.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace
16.30 – Visit Kerta Gosa
17.30 – Back to hotel
Tour Price :
• IDR 600,000 (Maximum 6 Person in the car)
• IDR 900,000 (Maximum 12 Person in the car)
Price Include : private a/c vehicle, english speaking driver, petrol and parking fee
Price Not Include : entrance ticket, lunch and any other personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen