Ubud Tour is one of the famous tours in Bali to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. The tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with it social activities and culture from the local community. It is wonderful trip to see the Balinese life with full of culture and art. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and the delicious Indonesian set lunch is included and served at local restaurant. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need.
Places of interest will be visited during Ubud Tour :
1. Celuk is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to silver crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the international market.
2. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. Mas Village popularity as an art village is famous in the national and world level.
3. Monkey Forest Ubud is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Based on the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. There is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees.
4. Goa Gajah the entire place is soothing, surrounded by the beautiful terrace rice fields and Petanu river valley panorama. As one of the enchanting historical sites, Goa Gajah attracts more visitor both local and international coming for sightseeing, worship, or contemplate. Goa Gajah is many visited by tourist everyday due to it is strategically located on the main road Ubud..
08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Celuk Village
10.15 - Mas Village
11.00 - Monkey Forest Ubud
12.15 - Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
13.00 – Back to hotel
14.00 – Arrive at hotel
Duration Approx 7 hours include :
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Modern Air Conditioned Van
• Mineral Water
..8 Seater Van (max 6 people) USD 35 per van
12 Seater Van (max 10 people) USD 70 per van
Any entrance fees & meals are not included in price
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen