West Bali Tour is a tour package to visit places of interest in west part of Bali combining the exciting experience to explore the west side of Bali Island, see the national park, beautiful beaches, Balinese temple and lunch. Our professional guide leads your tour and guides you to the right places to visit and offers the wide information about all tourist sites including your questions. Our comfortable car with fully air-conditioning is featuring this tour to keep your tour more enjoyable while our save driver is always fully care of your safety and ensure your West Bali Tour is memorable one.
Places of interest will be visited during West Bali Tour:
1. Subak Museum is the only museum in Bali to focus on agriculture, provides all information on agricultural life of Bali. The main display in Subak Museum is the miniature of Subak which provides series of pictures of development of a Subak from finding a wellspring, creating tunnels and dams to managing the water in the rice fields.
2. Medewi Beach is a beautiful beach area located near the village of Pulukan in West Bali. Medewi lies in the middle of Bali at a distance of about 75 km from Denpasar and 34 km west of Tabanan. A small and remote tourist spot, Medewi Beach is regarded as one of Bali’s premier surfing destinations.
3. Rambut Siwi Temple is one of the biggest Hindu Temples in Bali located in west part of Bali. It is a beautiful Hindu shrine set in the cliff bank with wide Indian Ocean just in front of the temple. Rambut Siwi has been renovated and moved to the top of hill for better location of worshiping to the god.
4. West Bali National Park is nature conservation with pure ecosystem managed by zone system for multiple research purpose involving the education, tourism and recreation. It is one of the national park located west side of Bali Island with beautiful panoramic, West Bali National Park is one of the tourist destinations in Negara Regency.
5. Soka Beach is very beautiful scenery, bordered by dibagian western hills continued to be one with Gunung Batukaru to the north. In the eastern part of Mount Agung and look Batukaru Mountains and south of the Ocean Indonesia where dimly visible in the distance Blambangan (Banyuwangi) on the island of Java.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09:15 – Subak Museum
11:00 – Medewi Beach
11:00 – Lunch
12:45 – Rambut Siwi Temple
14:15 – West Bali National Park
16:00 – Soka Beach
17:00 – Back to hotel
Duration Approx 10 hours include :
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Modern Air Conditioned Van
• Mineral Water
.8 Seater Van (max 6 people) USD 45 per van
12 Seater Van (max 10 people) USD 90 per van
Any entrance fees & meals are not included in price
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen