Kintamani Besakih Tour is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and Besakih the biggest temple in Bali. This tour will visit places of interest in Bali like Barong Dance, Celuk, Mas, Tegalalang, Kintamani, Besakih and Bukit Jambul. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. This tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. It is a private tour with full air-conditioning car transfer and delicious lunch is served on the way of the trip to complete your tour enjoyable.
Places of interest will be visited during Kintamani Besakih Tour :
1. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously. Barong Dance is probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology.
2. Celuk is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to international market.
3. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
4. You will see the beautiful rice terrace at Tegalalang countryside, northern part of Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is extremely amazing due to it is built on the cliff bank with the beautiful valley. The rice field located on hillside is compiled regularly and devious that presents very beautiful panorama.
5. Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mount and Lake Batur. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake.
6. Besakih Temple known that since the 15th century, It was regarded as the central temple of Hinduism in Bali. This Temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali’s main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges. This complex expresses the essential belief of the Balinese known as Tri Hita Kirana.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 – Barong Dance
10.15 – Celuk Village
11.00 – Mas Village
12.00 – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
12.45 – Kintamani – Lunch
14.00 – Besakih Temple
15.30 – Bukit Jambul
16.00 – Back to hotel
Duration Approx 10 hours include :
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Modern Air Conditioned Van
• Mineral Water
.8 Seater Van (max 6 people) USD 45 per van
12 Seater Van (max 10 people) USD 90 per van
Any entrance fees & meals are not included in price
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.