East Bali Tour is a tour packages to visit places of interest in east part of Bali like Tenganan Village, Goa Lawah (Bat cave), Tirta Gangga and Taman Sukasada. The tour is exploring the tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa. It is a private tour offering you a memorable experience of the local region along with our professional who is always providing our best service. The tour will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. The delicious set lunch will be served at local restaurant to complete your trips with a memorable one.
Places of interest will be visited during East Bali Tour
1. Goa Lawah is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa. The blue ocean is just apposite of this temple with the black sand.
2. Taman Sukasada is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has the high artistic value and history. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value so that the king his family can found their relaxation, refresh and enjoyable.
3. Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds this area. This garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. This garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate. There is big clean water source that is poured into a channel and go to the tower.
4. Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom rule that is one of the fascinations for tourist to visit.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Goa Lawah/Bat Cave
10.30 – Tenganan Village
11.30 – Lunch
13.30 – Taman Sukasada
14.30 – Tirta Gangga
15.30 – Back to hotel
Duration Approx 9 hours include :
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Modern Air Conditioned Van
• Mineral Water
.8 Seater Van (max 6 people) USD 45 per van
12 Seater Van (max 10 people) USD 90 per van
Any entrance fees & meals are not included in price
WHAT TO BRING :
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.