Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is an exciting tour package to join the great rafting adventure and looking around in Ubud area to visit places of interest and local society daily activities. You will enjoy the exciting rafting adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. The full air-conditioning car transfer, delicious buffet lunch and professional english speaking driver are all features to keep your convenience trips.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour :
1. Ayung Rafting Adventure, You will explore the beautiful river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the fresh water that all come with fun. Enjoys the adventure rafting at Ayung River Ubud Bali which is still wild with the beautiful and high riverbank. At the end of adventure you will join the delicious buffet lunch.
2. Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit.
3. Ubud Market, There are many souvenirs can be brought home available in this market with multifarious of style, colors, and type. This market is specially selling the handicraft for souvenir with many selections that are offering to the visitors. It is located in the center of Ubud Bali apposite to Ubud Palace.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small forest located in the center of Ubud, these monkey are relative tame with a strong supervision from the local community to supervise it animals during the opening hour to secure the visitor when entering this area. The group of monkeys with cute face will amuse you when visiting this place.
5. Goa Gajah Temple the entire place is soothing, surrounded by the beautiful terrace rice fields and Petanu river valley panorama. As one of the enchanting historical sites, Goa Gajah attracts more visitor both local and international coming for sightseeing, worship, or contemplate. This temple is located in west side of Bedulu countryside Blah Batuh – Gianyar Regency.
08.15 - Pick up at the hotel
10.00 – Arrive at Starting Point
10.15 – Start for Rafting Adventure
12.00 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
13.30 – Ubud Palace
14.00 – Ubud Market
15.00 – Ubud Monkey Forest
16.00 – Goa Gajah
17.00 – Drive Back to hotel
Adult USD 55
Children USD 40
Minimun 2 person
Duration Approx 8 – 9 hours include :
• Professional English Speaking Driver
• Private AC Car
• 2 Hours Rafting in Ayung River
• Buffet Lunch
• Entrance Ticket
• Mineral Water
WHAT TO BRING
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.